An exciting brand new opportunity has arisen for a driven and proactive person to join our highly successful Club.
Reporting to the Executive Chef, this first year apprentice position allows you to combine your passion for cooking with your love of working in a dynamic and fast paced team environment where no two days are the same.
This skillset can take your career all over the world…….
You must have:
- A TRUE passion for cooking in a fast paced workplace
- A full commitment to a 3 year apprenticeship
- A genuine willingness to learn, listen, take direction and develop to be the very best version of yourself
- An energetic, reliable, hardworking and positive personality
- The flexibility to work a variety of shifts including weekends and nights
- Your own transport
We reward you with:
- Extensive ONSITE training to empower you to be the best chef in the business (no need to drive to TAFE every week)
- Full kitchen Chef uniform
- 50% discount on food and beverages
- A truly warm welcome from our longstanding friendly staff, seeing you as a new valued member of our team
- A flexible and strong management support network, mentoring you from day one
- A pay that is regularly reviewed to make sure it is fair, competitive and consistentIf the above sounds like where you want to be at this point in your life and you would like the opportunity to work within a highly reputable company and brand, please submit your resume and cover letter to the HR Department at Moama RSL.