We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and experienced person to lead our Cafe team.
- Our Café Supervisor position requires a high level of customer interaction, staff leadership, staff training and delegation.
- You will require great communication skills and have a worked in a fast paced high volume environment.
- You will be confident, approachable and well presented with an abundance of enthusiasm and passion for hospitality.
- Position description upon request however key duties include:
- Take ownership in training, developing and coaching staff
- Drive high standards to ensure absolute customer satisfaction
- An outgoing bubbly personality, be honest, reliable and have open availability to cover days, nights & weekends.
- Impeccable personal presentation and grooming
- Good written and communication skills
- A high level of customer interaction and leadership
To be considered for this exciting role you must have:
- Barista / Coffee making experience of a high standard
- A passion for food, demonstrate a high standard of customer service and food handling experience.
- A great work ethic, be well organised and work well within a team environment
- Previous experience within a similar role would be an advantage
- Current NSW RSA
- Permanent Part Time position with minimum guaranteed hours
- Great working environment with an employer of choice
- Award wages including penalty rates
- Uniforms supplied
Applications via Facebook will not be accepted. Previous applicants need not apply. For more information please contact Operations Manager Adam Parker on 5482 6677.
Please email cover letter and resume to Adam Parker firstname.lastname@example.org