Moama RSL is seeking a Casual Stores Person
We are seeking an experienced “Stores Person” to join our team.
This is a casual position. Shifts include days, weekends and public holidays. You must hold a current VIC or NSW Light Rigid (or above) Drivers Licence, current Fork Lift Licence and current NSW RSA Competency Card. The Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2010 applies.
Duties will be conducted at both Moama RSL and the MV Mary Ann, duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Safe and timely operation of fork lift.
- Receive all deliveries and store in appropriate areas.
- Ensure the accuracy of all documentation when goods are delivered, and report any inconsistencies to the Stores Supervisor.
- Maintain all documentation pertaining to the Approved Supplier Program.
- Ensure quantity of goods delivered complies with order sheets and quality of goods is acceptable.
- Report any problems arising with the delivery to the Stores Supervisor.
- Maintain all store areas in a clean and orderly fashion in accordance with Food Safety Program and cleaning schedule.
- Supply and replenish goods in kitchen areas to the levels set by the Stores Supervisor.
- Ensure the security of the stock and the loading bays.
- Be mindful of wastage and report to the Stores Supervisor if perishable stock is not used in sufficient time to ensure its freshness.
- Be aware of and practice Food Safe procedures.
- Ensure temperature checks and relevant documentation is carried out in support of the Food Safety Program.
- Ensure all providores are complying to the Food Safety Program.
- Keep cool rooms and freezers clean and free from obstruction at all times.
- Safe and timely operation of Club’s courtesy buses and vehicles.
- Adherence to Club Policy in regards to cleaning of Club’s courtesy buses and vehicles.
- Ensure compliance with OH&S regulations regarding the use of all equipment and clothing.
- Maintain carpark, terraces and surrounds.
- Restock bars and cellars on a daily basis.
- Ensure keg room is clean, orderly and well stocked.
- Maintain and service beer and wine lines.
- Delivery of goods to MV Mary Ann as required.
- To perform any additional duties as requested.
- Previous experience preferred
- Available to work days, weekends, public holidays and club events
- Current Fork Lift Licence
- Current VIC or NSW Light Rigid (or above) Drivers Licence
- Current NSW RSA Competency Card.
For further details please contact Adam Parker, Operations Manager on (03) 5482 6677 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on Thursday 31st December 2020 at 4pm.
Application MUST include a Cover Letter and CV